Hello there! We at Peecho understand that as a visitor to our website (the “Website”), and as (potential) user of our Peecho services (the “Services”), you would like to know how your information is collected, used, processed, transferred, stored, and shared.
The information we collect may include “Personal Information”. This refers to any information that can be used to identify you personally. Personal Information that we collect:
● Email address
● Postal code
● Phone number
● Bank account details
● Navigation information
If you believe that one of your contacts has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be removed from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Content that you use for your Publications might also contain Personal Information. Please be note that such Content may only be made available to website visitors if you tell us that you want your Publication to be visible on our Magazine Shop. Otherwise, you are the only one that can view this publication in your personal dashboard. When an order is placed, the Content can be viewed by our customer happiness team and the printer that prints it, only with the purpose of completing the order. Therefore, you should only use and contribute Content that you are comfortable sharing under these conditions, and for which you have obtained (where applicable) all necessary and valid consents to share and disclose such Content.
We may also collect “Navigation Information”. This refers to information about your computer, device, visits to the Website, and use of the Services. For our purposes, this includes your IP address, geographical location (city and/or country), browser type, referral source, length of visits, pages viewed, language preferences and heat mapping. In some cases, where the information can be used to identify you personally, Navigation Information would also be considered to be Personal Information.
Some information is collected via the Website using cookies in accordance with our Cookie Statement. Please note that most of the cookies we use are functional cookies, but for the use of some of the cookies we shall ask you for your prior consent. Our Cookie Statement lists an overview of cookies that we use.
We may also collect information to contact you for direct marketing purposes, but only with your prior consent.
Website and Services
● When you use the Website, you are not required to actively provide any information, but the analytics software we use may collect some Personal Information and Navigation Information, such as your IP address. We collect this information to better tailor the features, performance and support of our Services. We retain Personal Information processed for this purpose until your browsing session with us has ended, or until such a time you no longer have a profile with us, if this is longer;
● When you register on the Website, we will collect your email address and password. We use these data to create and manage your account and in performance of our agreement to provide the Services to you. We retain Personal Information processed for this purpose until you haven’t used the Services for five years or more;
● When you create your profile on the Website after registering, we will collect on an optional basis other Personal Information, such as name, address, postal code, city, country, phone number, VAT number and bank account details. You do not have to provide this additional information but if you do, we will use this information to make placing your orders easier, to contact you about your orders (only if necessary) and to transfer your profit to you. We retain Personal Information processed for this purpose until you haven’t used the Services for five years or more.
● When you order Services on the Website, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information in order to perform our agreement with you. We will never store your credit card or billing information. We retain the rest of the Personal Information processed for this purpose until you tell us you want us to remove your personal information.
● We may collect Personal Information and Navigation Information from you about our Services to help us provide, administer, and improve our Services.
● In order to request and use the Services, you will need to provide your full name and email address to us. To make changes to the permission you give us, please visit your user profile.
● Understanding User preferences for the legitimate purpose of improving our Services. We retain Personal Information processed for this purpose until such a time as you ask us to remove it;
● Linking your Navigation Information and Personal Information to learn your preferences and those of people like you for the legitimate purpose of improving our strategy and offerings. We retain Personal Information processed for this purpose until such a time when you ask us to remove it; and
● When you contact us to submit comments, questions or feedback using (in the chat, via email@example.com or via the contact form on our website), we will collect your name, email address and your comment, question or feedback to answer your request, questions or concerns. We retain Personal Information processed for this purpose until you ask us to remove it.
● When you voluntarily participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information such as demographic information. We use this information to better tailor the features, performance and support of our Services. We retain Personal Information processed for this purpose until you ask us to remove it.When you contact us using the request forms on the Website or in the Services, we will collect your name, email address and your comment or question that you provide to us. We retain Personal Information processed for this purpose until you ask us to remove it.
● When you contact us by sending us an email, we will collect and store your email address and any information contained in the email you send us and any information attached to the email for so long as is necessary. This information is used to answer your email and address any questions and concerns you may have. We retain Personal Information processed for this purpose until you ask us to remove it.
● We may also collect, from you, the following personal information about your contacts: Name and address of a gift recipient, in order to fulfill a purchase order. When you provide us with personal information about your contacts we will only use this information for the specific reason for which it is provided. If you believe that one of your contacts has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be removed from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you subscribe to our mailing list for special offerings and newsletters when signing up, we will collect your email address and name to provide you with promotional information about our services where you have agreed to receive such communications. We retain Personal Information processed for this purpose until you ask us to remove it. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter / email offerings at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the newsletter / email you receive or by contacting us at email@example.com. We retain Personal Information processed for this purpose until you withdraw your consent.
Where we process Personal Information for our legitimate interests, more information on the balancing exercise carried out by us can be obtained via firstname.lastname@example.org
The Website and Services integrate some services provided by third parties, of which some are located outside of the EU. This means that your Personal Information may be transferred out of the EU in order for us to perform the Services. We may share some of your Personal Information with these service providers so they can provide their services, including payment processing, analyzing data, automated decision making, marketing support, business development, printing, shipping and customer service.
To ensure that your Personal Information is processed, used, stored, and transferred securely and in accordance with European Union law, Peecho uses service providers that provide sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your information. For service providers that may transfer Personal Information outside the European Economic Area (e.g. the United states and New Zealand), Peecho confirms that it implements appropriate safeguards for such transfers (e.g EU Standard Contractual Clauses).
Please note, the terms and privacy policies of the service providers we use may apply to you as well, in particular: Google Analytics, Intercom, Google Tag Manager, Mixpanel, Hotjar. Your acceptance of applicable service provider terms is required to access the Website and Services.
Disclaimer: This overview of Service Providers is a snapshot. Peecho strives to keep this list as up-to-date as reasonably possible. However, considering the dynamic characteristic of the internet and the many (external) parties involved, it is possible that not all current Service Providers are listed at all times.
On our website we use the social media plug-ins from platforms such as Facebook and G-mail. The plug-ins can be recognized by the social media buttons marked with the logos of these companies.
We have implemented these plug-ins using the so-called 2-click solution. This means that when you surf on our website, no information of you will initially be collected by the providers of these social media plug-ins. Only if you click on one of the plug-ins will your information be transmitted: by activating the plug-in, data is automatically transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored by them. We do not have influence on the collected data and data processing operations conducted by these social media providers and are not aware of the full extent of data collection, the purposes or the retention periods.
Information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by social media platforms can be found in the respective data protection policies of these providers, where you will also find further information on your rights and options for privacy protection. Please refer to the websites of these social media platforms for their data protection policies.
We may publish customer testimonials and quotes on the Website or in other marketing materials, which may contain some Personal Information. Peecho obtains consent from each customer and the featured individuals prior to publication. This consent may be withdrawn at any time. If you are featured in a customer testimonial or quote and wish to withdraw your consent, please send an email with your request to email@example.com
The Website and Services are not intended for or targeted toward children under 16 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect any information about Children, but if you believe that we have unintentionally collected information about Children, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can delete the information.
We will never sell your Personal Information to a third party.
We will retain Personal Information for as long as we reasonably consider it to be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, after which time we will securely delete the information. You may at any time ask us to delete your Personal Information by sending an email to email@example.com
With respect to your Personal Information, you have the right to:
● Request that your Personal Information will not be processed;
● Review the Personal Information that we have about you;
● Request that your Personal Information will not be used to contact you for direct marketing purposes;
● Request that your Personal Information will not be used to contact you for direct marketing purposes;
● Request that your Personal Information will not be used for profiling purposes;
● Request that your Personal Information will not be used to contact you at all;
● Request that your Personal Information be transferred or exported to another organization, or deleted from our records; or
● At any time, withdraw any permission you have given us to process your Personal Information.
Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will act without any undue delay in response and will notify you accordingly at the latest within 30 days. We may ask you some verification questions before providing Personal Information to you.
Please note that the collection, processing, use, sharing, storage, and transfer some of your Personal Information may be necessary for purposes of providing the Services. Without this Personal Information, it will not be possible for you to make use of our Services. If we receive a request to delete Personal Information that is necessary for the performance of the Services, we will contact you and work with you to find a reasonable solution.
You may at any time withdraw your consent for direct marketing communications and/or related profiling at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our emails, contacting us by email at email@example.com
Please note that if you are a user of our Services, you cannot opt out of receiving emails relating to your account, the Services and transactions.
If you want to file a complaint about the way we process your Personal Information or the way we have handled a request made by you, you can file a complaint with the data protection authority of the country where you live or work or the country where you believe your data has not been processed lawfully by us. We hope this will not be necessary and would like to assure you we will do our best to resolve any dissatisfaction you may have. It is also possible to file a complaint with us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We use a range of security technologies and processes to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure, including encryption of Personal Information both in transit and at rest using state-of-the-art encryption algorithms and following best practices. We store all data in private Amazon buckets. Read more about their security measures via this link.
We may use or disclose your Personal Information if required by law, if we reasonably determine that such use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, operations, or Users; to comply with a law, court order, or legal process; or to otherwise perform our contractual obligations with you.
We may transfer the data we control, including Personal Information, in the event of a company reorganization, merger, or sale.
Last update: May 22, 2018.