– When posting content, you keep your copyright.
– To be provided with our service, you must grant Peecho the non-exclusive right to transfer, store and modify that content.
– We guarantee the quality of the physical aspects of all of our products.
– Because we use multiple factories in several regions, minor differences may occur across products printed by our different printing partners – even for the same product.
– We don’t proof, edit or change images, texts or other assets provided by the author – we will not be held responsible for any flaws relating to misspelled words, grammatical errors, poor image quality and other content related issues.
Important legal note: Peecho does not allow content to be submitted that goes against the law in The Netherlands, your own current location, the country of the referrer or the country of the recipient – please don’t submit that stuff.
Consumers are kindly requested to send their returns to the customer service associated with their merchant (that’s the owner of the referring website).
Thank you for reading this introduction – but let us stress it again: before agreeing to the terms, you will really need to read all of the terms and conditions.
Start reading the complete terms and conditions.