Internship online marketing: we are looking for a Spanish native to join the Peecho team
Education: marketing/ business/ communication
Peecho is expanding its business to Spain, so we are looking for a Spanish native intern to help us launch by implementing, testing and improving our Spanish website and online marketing campaigns. You will be guided by an experienced team with over 20 years of marketing experience. Your responsibilities:
- Managing Adwords campaigns.
- Analyzing funnels in Mixpanel.
- Improving the website and landing pages via Instant and Unbounce.
- Getting in touch with Spanish customers to investigate how to improve.
- Setting up email marketing campaigns.
- Writing blog posts.
- Setting up posts/ campaign tests on social media.
- Translating our onboarding program to Spanish.
- Analyzing data and improve every day!
Peecho is a young company with currently 10 employees. We are based at Rokin, Amsterdam. We are known for ‘the Print Button of the internet’ and our Cloudprint platform has won us an award at The Next Web and an Accenture Innovation award. http://www.peecho.com/about-ushttp://www.wired.co.uk/article/amsterdam-2Using a global cloud print network, Peecho operates as the intermediary between many websites and only the best print facilities in the world, taking care of checkout, payment, production, delivery worldwide and customer service.Our ‘cloud print button’ is being used by over 10.000 customers across the globe. Amongst them:
- Spanish native
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Google Analytics
- An internship of 3 to 6 months
- Inspiring work environment
- Young team
- Little hierarchy
- A chance to develop your own talent and ambitions.
- Roof terrace with the best view of Amsterdam
- Compensation of EUR 300 per month
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com