We’re Peecho and we exist to let digital first companies and global brands with beautiful digital content monetize it by offering print products to their users. We offer a full software solution to our customers which allows them to order and sell their digital files as premium print products through a professional network of suppliers worldwide. We’ve been dubbed the ‘’The Print Button of the Internet’’ and named ‘’The Hottest Startup in Amsterdam’’ by Wired Magazine.
Do you have scale-up DNA and are you enthusiastic about expanding and optimizing a global network of suppliers? Then this role might be for you, as Peecho is looking for a Supply Chain coordinator to help further scale the business and disrupt the print industry. We are growing fast, and so is our portfolio of suppliers. An exciting time to join our scale-up in the heart of Amsterdam!
You’re a go-getter, who will help to expand the supply chain for our global network of suppliers. You have a commercial mindset and like using data to continuously improve the process. You’ll be(come) the expert on print products within the company, so you’ll act as the point of contact for product- and fulfillment related matters.
- Support in getting new partners integrated in our global network and up and running as fast as possible, together with their- and our technical teams;
- Negotiate pricing and secure a competitive global offering;
- Maintain our products and pricing database;
- Use data to optimize the chain, looking at quality, production SLA’s, on-time delivery, price, shipping, etc.;
- You’ll be responsible for overseeing and optimizing supply chain activities, forecasting and planning;
- Next to being the central PoC for product sourcing internally, you’ll keep a close eye on print product trends;
- Gather and visualize insights (creating dashboards and reports).
- 2 years of experience in a similar job profile
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- Experience with Microsoft office
- Ability to communicate with various cultures (our team is very international) and types of team members, from technical to customer service to management
- High level of analytical and organizational skills (PowerBI knowledge is a big plus)
- SQL skills is a big plus!
- A proactive, energetic personality with a hands-on attitude
What do we have to offer
- The possibility to help grow and manage external specialists from all over the world
- You will start working in a close and enthusiastic team where entrepreneurship, creativity and initiative is rewarded.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- An international atmosphere and an office right in the heart of Amsterdam (Herengracht).
- Informal but professional company culture (regular drinks, events and annual company trip abroad)
Apply for the role
We believe in making the internet for everyone & value a diverse working environment to make that happen. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities to apply! Please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com.