Happy new year!
Peecho wishes you all the best in 2011. Really, we do.For those of you who just tuned in, we added a quick recap of 2010. Forthe really determined, there is a preview of next year, too.
The past year has been absolutely fantastic. After all, it was our first.
- The initial few months, ourcommunity worked really hard to get Peecho up and running. Kudosto all of you!
- In April, our SaaS platform Printcloud was launched at TheNextWebconference. We even won an award there,too.
- In the months after that, open source exampleapplications were released for iPhone, Flex, Android and PHP. Atthe same time, we deployed AIR software to connect with printfacilities.
- During summer, our firstcustomers launched their own apps, as well as a few that arecurrently in stealth mode. Hush-hush.
- In November, we moved to our first official office at Rokin75, Amsterdam.
By the end of the year, Printcloud succesfully routed production ordersfor postcards, greeting cards, magazines and photo books to facilitiesas far as China.
The upcoming year is going to be even better, we believe. Here are justa few random highlights of what is coming up in 2011:
- Life will become easier for our customers, print facilities and usbecause of lots of new self-service features.
- New, prettier print facility software will be released, that will makeit really simple for facilities to automate their connection toPrintcloud and do the associated status updates.
- Printcloud will allow applications to manipulate a product templatebefore adding variable data to it. This means that you can completelycompose any product.
- Pretty soon, Printcloud will support full PDF document intake. This isgreat for many applications that already host PDF data.
To be honest, we didn’t tell you everything yet. The best is still tocome. Stealth is overrated, but I wouldn’t want to spoil the surprisefor you guys. Stay tuned!